Instant Updates

Entering the Dark Age of Malaysia...

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Jit Sin Express - Bio One .......... LAUNCHED !!!

Hi everyone. Its so nice for me to be able to start a blog on my own school, SMJK Jit Sin, at last. I use the title "Jit Sin Express - Bio One" because this blog is just like a daily which reports the latest and updated topics in my school, and sometimes from my class .
I thought of initiating this blog to increase the participation of our own school students in the discussions about the latest issues in this National Type secondary school. And for me, as a student, there are always some interesting events happening around. Some other people might not be able to experience the joy and excitement that school life could bring to us. So, I hope that through this blog, things can be discussed from different point of view, whether of a student or not. And in this blog, we will no longer seeing things through a disciplinary prism, which has been the stereotype perspective of a typical Jit Sinese. Bofore I start posting anything in this blog, I just wanna make it clear to the school administrator that we, the students of Jit Sin want a reformation, and perhaps I shall call it an evolution.

This blog is dedicated to my fellow L6B1 classmates and all other friends. Thank you.



C. Guevara



Attention : All the contents in this blog DO NOT, in any way or form, represent the stand of the Administration of SMJK Jit Sin. The information in this blog should be treated as my personal point of views.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harlo ! Song Huan here... Haha first to sign up.....


L6B1 plz sign ar .....thx:P

Anonymous said...

Hihi~~^,^
Yit Ning here..

L6B1, Az@~az@~f!ght!nG..

Anonymous said...

a good essay
haha
hope that next time will have more gathering!!!

Anonymous said...

haha
faster visit this blog
especially L6B1 student

Anonymous said...

wish all d L6B1 'cell'mates hv a special n memorable Form SIXER's life. Yeah.

From:
LimInfiniti

Anonymous said...

This is me, Lee Jie ! Glad to see that Eow has started a blog for our class! Yeah! Put more effort ya~

Anonymous said...

Im happy to see that finally our class had our own blog...Thanks to Song Huan n CK who start blogging....
Can't wait to c more blogs from all of us....

Jyh Yun.

Anonymous said...

har? I'm actually a Bosnian..... same age with you all and live far away....
where are you all from? i really dont have any idea...


C.Guevara
(The revolutionist of Cuba. The ex-minister of previous Cuban President Fidel Castro.)

Anonymous said...

Hi...
i am happy to c this blog.
very interesting.. =p

Anonymous said...

i know u ,the bosnian......haha
hmm,the blog should be launced earlier if possible,because there are so manything happened between june to september.............
haizz,but,so glad that our class got our blog....
but....wait.....why no upload some foto?