Instant Updates

Entering the Dark Age of Malaysia...

Friday, March 16, 2007

Tagged

This post has nothing to do with Bio One, and its quite a personal one. This is called a chain game or what( i prefer to call it a chain curse,lol) as it has such wacky rule for each tagged blogger:


*tagged by Housefly-ing*


Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names.


1. I'm a nocturnal being.( I love night and I hate daytime. I love stars and moon but not the sun)
2. Have a very constant body weight (hard to shed my weight)
3. Dont wear shirt when at home.
4. Have 3 twister-shaped-hair-"formation" on both my hands and another one on my back
5. Saliva "pouring" out from mouth whenever i fall asleep.
6. Like to clean my ear using cotton buds. (a must-do everyday, dunno why)
8. Walk and talk in my sleep (complained by mom,and scared my grandpa once)
7. Enjoy being massaged and scratched at the back.
9. Like to express my own thinking and philosophy (many ppl dont like it)
10. Get choked very easily when talking to girls.

Sorry buddy i gotta tag ya!

1 Yee Piao
2 MichelleBeh
3 Hong Hui
4 Christina Goh
5 Li Yin
6 Nics Ooi













C.Guevara

4 comments:

~LiYinism~ said...

lolz,..you have weird habits..

and i got tagged again! >__<"

Anonymous said...

haha i think you write once is enough... or else you wont have anything that others dunno:P


lolz

Anonymous said...

hehe, i drool when i sleep too, so got many wet blothces on my textbooks><''

wah sexy xia, must install some minature cam in ur house=p

Anonymous said...

Walau, why tag me?