Instant Updates

Entering the Dark Age of Malaysia...

Sunday, September 28, 2008

The 100th Entry ~ Selamat Hari Raya

This is the one hundredth post of JitSInExpress since it was set up two years ago, for 06/07 Biology One of Jit Sin High School. Many things happened, and these special events accompanied me through these days. This blog isnt my first one, but I consider it the best of all i have. From the earliest purpose to blog about Bio ONe activities, till the political news and even some bakua gossips, I believe it can still play its role to unite SOME jitsinese together, no matter where they are now.

Besides, as long as you're a Jitsinese, or someone else that have passion towards posting any news about JitSin school activities/.announcement/alumni reports here, please do not hesitate to let me know, I am more than willing to share JitSinExpress with others, and to make it a livelier schoolblog. Ex students, or current students, teachers and staffs, please simply drop your comments here so that we know this blog is still functioning! :P

Lastly, I would like to use this opportunity to wish all my Muslim friends, especially Ashraf, Ikhsan, Mizwan, Afif, Hakim, Anis, Sayuti, Shazanaz, Izzati,.... everyone i know, and of course their family members, A Very Wonderful Hari Raya.

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri ;)


C Guevara

No comments: