Instant Updates

Entering the Dark Age of Malaysia...

Friday, October 03, 2008

The Inspired Video Maker

When I'm in YouTube, everyone knows I'll have only two things to watch,

  1. Music Videos

  2. MilMilxx's Videos

The scene in Possessed by Joker (A must see!)

Well, you and I knew what a MV is, but.......... milmilxx vids?


Dennis Lim, the director of all the MilMilxx videos in the YouTube and also a current JitSin sixth former, was once my childhood friend back in Grace Church more than 10 years ago. I did not keep in touch with him until I noticed his video production in YouTube one day, and I thought to myself, "Man, dont tell me these are his videos!?"


Erm.. Seriously, his mother looks as young as I used to see her ten years back, but Dennis....? All I can say is time flies! He is now no play play OLEDI! haha

Dennis ( Right ) and his actor in his earlier works.

Yes, Dennis was already directing his own movies when I met him last year, mostly short videos portraying the contemporary schoolboy and his daily life. And now he is already progressing into fabricating quality comedies that will make its viewers burst into laughters. Besides, from some of his self-recorded videos, Dennis exhibited his passion and talent in musics; in which are must-watch Vids for Piano lovers.


You might wonder why Dennis Lim uses "milmilxx" as his name in YouTube. Dennis is the director of all his videos, but what about the crews and the cameraman? He has his sister as his full-time cameragirl instead, and in this case, there are two Lim's in the production line. So, Lim <> miL . Two Lim's or LimLim <> miLmiL.


So, you get miLmiLxX lar of course :D haha

PLKN - Penat Letih Kau Nanti - A Popular PLKN Vid in the YouTube

He has just started his own personal blog, Dennis which provides updated information on his videos production to all his schoolmates, friends and YouTube followers.


To View ALL of his cool vids, please click here for his YouTube site.

So far, there are a total of 18 short movies under his YouTube account, and in which almost all are of his own guinuine work; and more are coming into completion soon. Among those films are:


Home Video : To the Beach

Mysterious Barbie Doll

Short - Short Lunch

Bro Vs Sis - My Brother's 5 Loudest Scream

Possessed by Joker ( one of my all-time favourite of his vids)

Short CLip - Friends Can Change

Chage for Form Six

Specially for Ah Herng - Happy Birthday!

Disappointment

Penat Letih Kau Nanti (PLKN)

Dennis ft. Ah Herng - Forgiveness

My School Life - Part 2

My School Life - Part 1

Dennis & Zhong Kai Graduated at Home

5S6 毕业生杰作 - 我可以

5S6 毕业生杰作 - 模范生

不能说的秘密 - 斗琴二

Our Story by Jackken

JitSinese, Go Go GO!

C Guevara

4 comments:

vivi said...

ahhh thank you so much!!
it's such an honour! =D

eowhuan said...

haha
u deserve it....
lookingforward to ur new vids...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to see it! lol

CY said...

i enjoy watching your videos too!
^^

Tung said...

hey, u r doing well!
keep it up n add oil XD