Instant Updates

Entering the Dark Age of Malaysia...

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The Journey Has Just Begun


At the crossroads: After school life, how our lives would be in the future? Who knows by the way?



I was busy writing my biology essay when the invigilator asked us to stop writing. I knew I wouldnt make it through this time, yet; i cant stop myself hands from making a last few sketches on the paper.

While the teachers were collecting away my answer sheets, my mind was unreasonably out of order, and I almost got crazy; not because I did badly for the paper, but its because I'm finally free.


One-and-a-half year. It's not a long time compared to the journey lies ahead; however I could really feel the exhaustion inside my soul. Studying everyday without having even a day off, you wont be able to bear that kind of life that forces you to attend extra class + tuitions every weekend. I'm quite sure anyone would sacrifice even more for a better future, but remember, for the Sixers their futures are never certain. You'll never know whether your hard work will be paid off. You will never understand that kind of feelings if you ve never gone through form six life.


However, there is one thing that I'll never regret: Studying form six. So many tears and laughters accompanied me through this journey and my family, my friends had done their best to make my life so interesting and colourful.


Thank you my dad, mom, sis (although u all never realised that), my friends from all over the place in Malaysia and planet earth

and also

my beloved Bio One.


We've achieved what we are required to as a pre U student, and we may have even acheived more than that. We've reached the end of this stage; and, the journey has just begun.






C Guevara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea beloved bio one!!
After school life, how our lives would be in the future? i am really wondering..
one and a half year as a part of bio one and i really had the best moment in jit sin..thanks to bio one and thanks to jit sin for everything...
graduated once again, and this time is really the time where we really separate..so pals,do keep in touch..never forget the laughters we had together, the great moment we had together and everything everything...