Instant Updates

Entering the Dark Age of Malaysia...

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Pirated DVDs and a Rakyat



I'm sure most of us here used to or are still buying some cheap pirated DVDs. Am I right? Especially the quality product of DVD from HongKong Videos even though they're pirated.
Dun blame me for buying pirated ones instead of getting myself an original one, and dont ask me why I rarely watch movies in the cinema.

Here I'll tell you why:

1.)Too expensive lar ! - one newly released movie in DVD cost more more than RM40. It is just NOT compatible with what the rakyat is earning their little living.A new blockbuster movie I can get in pasar malam cost me only RM5, which means I can watch 5 movies instead of just one.

2.)You'll have many wounds, bruises and CUTS - It is something that smash your mood and anticipation for newly released movie when you see the two couples in the film are about to kiss each other, and......... suddenly the scene jump to another unconnected part, eg: the couples are eating fish and chips.. - TOO MANY CENSORED PARTS

Har? Parrot pecking pun kena censored ar?

Anyhow, do not think that I enjoy pirated DVDs alot. We have our own dilemmas for watching pirated DVDs. AND WE ARE FORCED TO!
I created a poem to express my betul feelings for being an ordinary rakyat watching pirated DvDs.

*N.Mandela and I watched CJ7 which cost me 5ringgit after discount from the original price,6 ringgit a piece*


Nelson and I wanna watch CJ7 movie,

But then we have got no money,

Each person contribute two fifty,

To buy 1 five dollar punya DVD,

At first tengok banyak exciting,

But then halfway tengok sampai setengah mati,

Becoz DvD teruk punya kualiti,

Ada tangan, ada kepala dan juga kaki,

Bayang hitam terbang sana sini,

Blocking kita punya scenery,

Somemore got one stupid baby,

When movie climax cannot stop crying,

after 90 minutes we both lay dying,

tears running & pucuk mati.

Glossary: Mati pucuk in Malay means males fail to erect and penis coudnt get hardened.

An authentic poem and the voice of an ordinary rakyat. -C Guevara
Fabricated scene in a pirated dvd - the real irritations.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!C guevara...u can really make me laugh..hehezz..I LOVE U!
keep on doin great post like this..muacks!

Anonymous said...

i guess u cant expect too much if its 5 riggit haha

frozensardine said...

wah watch cj7 dun need pucuk alive gua..

Anonymous said...

http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thumb1086266748by0.jpg

Anonymous said...

http://img517.imageshack.us/
my.php?image=thumb1086266748by0.jpg





(connect 2 lines into a link then put into ur address box)

eowhuan said...

ah thanks sardine for the "sensored" things..

:P

corrected d!
lol

eowhuan said...

Elin : five ringgit? i used to get quality ones(copied from original dvd) from hongkong vid.. and now they stopped selling pirated already... NOT FAIR@
so gotta buy in pasar malam lor lol



frozooooo: well, the girl quite sweet mah....lol but then its really really really depressing to watch a film with people passing by infront of you.. (extreme abit mah mati pucuk lar,,) haha


cguevara

eowhuan said...

oh yea forgot to ask, did you edit that tortoise yourself! good comparison!

Anonymous said...

hhahaha, good poem!!!!

~LiYinism~ said...

LOL...you totally hit the point! true!! absolutely :P..

Love the way you blog
keep it up ;)

liyin88

Anonymous said...

thanks!

sometimes multilingual education background helped me alot in writing...

Happy New ye@r!

Anonymous said...

ahem in case it's illegal in msia i didnt edit it (u know EDC case ppl keep saying its illegal!!!! it's legal to take nude photos but its illegal to upload it they mean)
but its ok bcos msia police might not know what is IP add to track me down ya

Anonymous said...

just one word~ AWSOME!!
ahhah..really make me laugh terribly.>< you wrote it urself? whoa..how genius you are! haha.. completely accurate! but somehow, i still like to go to the cinema..hehe.. for some worthy films lar, of course! the poems... wahaha...really crazy! great update!